Friday, January 8, 2010

WORTH

Worth is a funny and fickel thing. Kelley Blue Book values my 97 Cherokee at about $1000. Without a doubt that does not equate to a Lexus, Infinity or even Honda for that matter. But yesterday, when Knoxville got a dusting of snow, covering our already frozen roads and sticking quite nicely, my car proved to be worth more than its KBB value. You see it has 4WD and that meant I could get around while I passed many of the more valuable cars stranded on the side of the road. At that moment my car was worth more than those newer more luxurious models. What gives you worth and value? Here are some things that may help you see yourself in a positive light: You are made by God. He loves you and can use you to change the world. And HE DOESN'T MAKE JUNK!

No comments: